I decided to try Poll Everywhere because I work with pre-k children and want to start asking them a question of the day in order to identify names and letters and count and read a graph. I also thought it would be easier for me to implement it on a daily basis. So I signed up for Poll Everywhere.
- Upon getting to the website, I went to the upper right hand corner and signed up.
- It was necessary to enter personal information but I used my school's address and phone number.
- After signing up, there was a quick and very helpful tutorial that walked me through each step of creating a question and providing answers.
- There are choices in the types of questions: multiple choice, open ended, etc.
- I don't see how I can have pre-k children use the same computer because it asks for participants to text or log into a website for the poll. I thought I could have them all respond on the same computer.
- I am not able or can't find how to attach visuals unless they are on my computer which are necessary for this age group of pre-k children.